Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cryonics Network will provide an option for communications among stakeholders.

I only became aware of the end of Cryonet a few days ago. Frankly, I think KBrown could have taken Cryonet to the next stage of technology on these types of blogs with success... but he didn't. I don't like to see discontinuities so will offer this blog as a model or even a proxy for Cryonet that is experimental at this time. I call it "Cryonics Network" with the intent to index, alphabetically, the various cryonics watering holes on the net... not that this hasn't been attempted more or less elsewhere but in terms of blog publishing, the cryonics industry is running a bit thin in my opinion. If I encounter "problems" with this attempted form of publishing, I'll likely chicken out and shut down, as usual. -- Rick Potvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeeee