Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alcor's blog

[Enter here]

Rick's comment-- I think the Alcor blog is pretty insufficient as a way to find out what's going on at Alcor. In my opinion, (and in my actual research), it appears to me that the Alcor blog is nothing but a propaganda tool to display a sanitized versions of what's actually important in Alcor and cryonics as a whole. The same goes for the Alcor magazine, Cryonics.

I realize this blog, CNI, is advertised by me as an index-- and I would imagine some in cryonics think I should leave it as a neutral guide. However, mankind's and cryonic's existence is at stake, not to mention our own personal lives. I don't have a problem in combing my opinion (fact checked, that is)... with the index and guide. The comments section below is wide open so feel free to contradict me if you want. It's supposed to be a free country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeeee